Saturday, February 19, 2011

Homemade foaming hand soap


I know foaming hand soap is not that expensive but I found this neat little recipe to make your own foaming hand soap.  I have a ton of Dawn Hand Renewal soap that I got free from having $1 off coupons and then the soap going on sale at CVS for $1 and since we have a dishwasher, we really don't use that much dish soap.  So when I found this recipe I thought PERFECT!  All you need is:
  • Liquid soap (I used Dawn Hand Renewal)
  • Hot Water
  • Empty foaming soap dispenser
Just put about 1 TBSP of liquid soap in the dispenser and fill the rest up with hot water and shake.  Then you have foaming hand soap.  I just made it this morning and it worked out so well.  From what I read, you do not have to keep shaking the bottle to keep it mixed. They say it will just stay mixed.  So we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment