Wednesday, March 9, 2011

6 months


I am a little behind posting my 6 month picture and update.  We have had birthdays, parties and a wedding. So our schedule has been crazy and of course so has our eating.  I haven't been eating the greatest lately.  But I am hoping to change that and get back on track and get our hectic schedule calmed down as well!

As of this past Saturday I was 24 weeks.  I have gained a total of 22lbs.  I have 15 weeks left of being pregnant, since they are taking the baby a week early. So that means if I want to stay within my goal I can only gain 13lbs tops! It is going to be rough.  Good news is I gave up sodas for lent so that should help tremendously!  The past couple weeks I have been drinking a lot of sodas.  I just got finished reading this one lady's blog and she was talking about how she ate Primal during her pregnancy and it helped a lot with the swelling.  I have noticed my ankles are starting to swell just a bit so I want to make sure I start taking this eating Primal thing serious.  I had awful swelling with my other two.  The first one was the worse. Reading her blog got me back into wanting to take this serious because I know I will be so happy I did. So here we go again. Hopefully this time I WILL stay on track until baby gets here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment