Tuesday, March 15, 2011

25 week appointment

I had my doctors appointment yesterday and everything is going well.  I am measuring 27 weeks but I am really only 25 weeks.  Not a big deal though. I also had my sugar glucose test yesterday.  I asked my doctor if I needed to fast and he said no but after I went down to take the test the lady said, 'Now go get you something to eat!' Which I thought was a little weird.  At that point the test was over so I didn't want to ask if I was suppose to fast because I was afraid she was going to make me start over another day.  I figure if I was suppose to fast hopefully I will still pass. And if I don't pass I would just have to retake the test anyway. The doctor is calling the ultrasound doctor to get my 28 week ultrasound set up to see if the previa corrected itself.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that it has corrected! I had it with Jack and by 28 weeks it was fine so let's just hope it is the same with this one too!  I am now 25 weeks.  I am getting a bit nervous because this is usually when I start packing on the pounds and swelling and all that great stuff.  I am hoping that eating Primal will prevent that.  So I am going to start really buckling down and limit my cheating.  I have really been craving pizza so I am searching for a good pizza recipe.  Hopefully I can find a good one.  I will post one once I make it and let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment