Friday, March 25, 2011

Glucose test came back fine!

Not that I was really worried that it wouldn't come back fine. Well, I was a little worried it might not come back fine because of the whole fasting thing, not knowing if I was suppose to fast before the test. But I wasn't really worried that I would have gestational diabetes since this is my third and I had no problems with the other two.  And my second ultrasound to see if the placenta previa corrected itself or not is on Monday.  I am really nervous about it.  I am thinking it did correct itself just because that is what happened when I was pregnant with Jack and that is what I am really hoping and praying for but then I get nervous thinking that it did not correct itself.  Which I plan on having a c-section anyway since my first two were c-sections but I don't want them to take the baby any earlier.  They are already taking the baby 8 days early which makes me nervous enough.  They took Jack two weeks early and he had to spend a week in the NICU and I really don't want to have this baby go through that too.  Well, being a little selfish now, I don't want to have to go through that again either.  It was awful and I feel so sorry for any family that has to go through having a baby in the NICU.

No comments:

Post a Comment