Friday, June 3, 2011

A family story book

I decided to start writing a book, a scrapbook book, about our family.  I love the fact that I get to stay home with the boys and be here with them while they grow up.  I want to keep those memories too.  The boys are always doing cute and funny things. I want to be able to pull out a book and bring back all those memories.  I know in 20 years when the boys are all grown and leaving for college or doing whatever they decide to do with their lives, I will really be glad that I put together a book of the little things they did.  I got the idea today when my youngest boy Jack found a baby bird. He was so cute with this baby bird.  I know this is not a huge event in his life that I will remember 20 years down the road but it is a little memory that would be nice to remember how sweet and innocent they were.  So my first entry is titled "Jack Bird".  They named the bird Jack Bird.  (I have very creative kids) I don't have the pictures on the page yet.  I have a folder that I have all the pictures that I want to print and when it starts getting full or there is a good sale on prints, I print them out.  So right now I just have the actual page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment