Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Primal Pizza!



I got this recipe off of Primal Matriarch's blog. This pizza was sooo good. I think I may be able to go 100% primal now that I have my pizza! I forgot to take a picture of the pizza before my family dug into it.  The kids even loved it!


What you need:

  • 3 c. almond flour
  • 1 c. sour cream/plain organic yogurt
  • 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
  • pinch salt
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • fresh parsley (optional)

What you do:
  • Mix dry ingredients
  • Beat egg into sour cream and slowly add to the dry mixture.
  • Beat until well blended.
  • Mixture will be batter-like and not dough-like, so you must SPREAD this with a spatula onto parchment paper, about 1/4-in thick.
  • Bake at 350 for around 30 minutes or until brown all the way over, like this.
  • Top with whatever your heart desires.
  • Stick back in the oven for five minutes to melt the cheese and toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment